This is not your typical Blood pressure monitor! The new iHealth wireless wrist blood pressure monitor uses a new technology to provide fast, reliable and clinically accurate blood pressure results that you can surely rely on. It is doctor trusted and FDA approved. You will be able to view your blood pressure and pulse measurement instantly on the sleek display at anytime wirelessly.
iHealth wireless wrist blood pressure monitor can connect with your smartphone or tablet using the iHealth app for Android and Apple. This smart wrist blood pressure monitor detects and directs optimal arm position on the unit’s display for precise results. No matter if you are at home or if you are busy at work, iHealth wireless wrist blood pressure monitor lets you see the results, monitor readings and share your data securely with your doctor using your very own touchscreen.
All of your results and data are stored on the secure, free, HIPAA compliant iHealth Cloud on your account so you can have a clearer view of the blood pressure readings that you recorded in the past.
How to use iHealth wrist blood pressure monitor:
- To start using iHealth wireless wrist blood pressure monitor simply connect it to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
- Make sure you are seated in an upright position and that you are able to lay your arm out on the table.
- Your wrist should be at the same level with your heart.
- Place your hand palm- side up in front of you and make sure to leave a centimeter or two between the monitor and the bottom of your palm.
- The monitor will tell you if the device has been placed correctly by showing an upright logo.
- Do not move your hands while the reading is ongoing and not until you have seen the results.
The iHealth wireless wrist blood pressure monitor uses the latest wireless technology to provide fast and clinically accurate blood pressure results. It’s very easy to use, lightweight and portable device. Now that we are considering our smartphones as a part of our daily life and its necessities, this smart blood pressure monitor will become your second best friend anywhere you go. It also comes with a nice travel case.
The battery is operated by 1×3.7V and it only weighs 105 grams which makes it even easier to carry around. You do not have to go back to your home or visit your doctor to measure your blood pressure. Now you can easily measure and track your blood pressure as well as store and share your results with your doctor with few clicks. The iHealth wireless wrist blood pressure monitor is designed to be convenient and to make your life easier. No more hassle with wires, sphygmomanometers, rubber cuffs, heavy or inaccurate blood pressure monitors.
Try the new iHealth wireless wrist blood pressure monitor today! Don’t just give attention to your health, Take control of it.
What are you waiting for? Buy yours now.
- Model: BP7
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Class 2 SPP
- Measuring method: Oscillometric, automatic inflation, and measurement
- Machine size: 72mm × 74mm × 17.6mm ±5mm
- Cuff circumference: 5.3” – 8.7” (13.5cm – 22cm)
- Weight: 105g (±5g)
- Power: DC:5.0V 1.0A
- Battery: 1*3.7V Li-ion400mAh
- Cuff pressure range: 0-300mmHg
- Pressure accuracy: ±3mmHg
- Pulse rate range: 40 -180 beats/min, accuracy: ±5%
- Operating temperature: 5°C ~ 40°C (41°F ~ 104°F)
- Operating humidity: ≤90%
- Storage and transport temperature: -20°C ~ 55°C (-40°F ~ 131°F)
- Storage and transport humidity: ≤95%
Included in the packaging:
- 1 x iHealth wireless wrist blood pressure monitor
- 1 x Owner’s Manual
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Charging cable
- 1 x Travel case